One thing about photography will never change: the ability of a powerful image to tell a story!

martedì 26 febbraio 2013




Beautiful Landscape and Weather in Zion National Park, Utah.
I took this pictures, because the sun in the middle of this trees reminded me of something peaceful and full of light.

Deianira Photos. (:
Pubblicato da Deianira. alle 12:57
Invia tramite emailPostalo sul blogCondividi su XCondividi su FacebookCondividi su Pinterest

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post più recente Post più vecchio Home page
Iscriviti a: Commenti sul post (Atom)

Archivio blog

  • ▼  2013 (24)
    • ►  agosto (1)
    • ►  giugno (2)
    • ►  aprile (3)
    • ►  marzo (11)
    • ▼  febbraio (7)
      • First time snowing in Idaho since I've been in...
      • Stupid, but significative picture. My Freaki...
      • I FIUMI - G. Ungaretti Cotici il 16 agos...
      • ..I had a dream my life would beSo different f...
      • Santa Monica, CA. Warm, friends, beach, sea. E...
      • Beautiful Landscape and Weather in Zion Natio...
      • Deianira Photos (:

Informazioni personali

La mia foto
Deianira.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo
Tema Viaggi. Powered by Blogger.